|Get Free Presentation On Our Home Marketing.
Before signing a contract with any real estate agent, make sure you know EXACTLY how your home will be marketed.
Find Out More >
View All Offers >
|The Kelly Hager Group
is one of The Top Selling Real Estate Experts
Find Out More >
The Kelly Hager Group!
Buying and selling a home is one of the biggest events in your life. As the top 1% of real estate agents in the state of Missouri, we have the experience and track record you are looking for. Meet The Kelly Hager Group Team to find out more so we can help you sell your old home and find your dream home sooner!
Need local real estate information? We've summarized much of what is important about the Saint Louis County and St. Charles County real estate markets and surrounding areas in this site. If you have questions about particular areas like Chesterfield, Wildwood, Town and Country, Ballwin, Ladue, Creve Coeur, Clayton, Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Sunset Hills, O'Fallon, Lake St. Louis, Dardenne Prairie, Wentzville, or anywhere, please call us at 314-580-7000 or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you today!
Need expert advice? No web site can ever take the place of a top real estate agent. This site is filled with ways that you can contact us for one-on-one expert help, advice, and personal consultations. That's our job. Also be sure to check out our YouTube channel for tips and insights into the ways we can help you!
Contact us with confidence! We guarantee your privacy will be respected. And we offer the services on this site for free and without obligation. Why? We want to be YOUR real estate agents. As your trusted, professional real estate partners, we will help you find the best home in your area within your price range. And together we will sell your home, for as much as the market will bear, and as quickly as possible.
We Sell Beautiful Homes in a Number of Great Locations!
If you’re thinking about buying or selling a home in the St. Louis or St.Charles Counties, then you’ve arrived at a helpful place. The Kelly Hager Group is here to serve you.
Whether we do that by answering questions and providing information about how we can market your home for you, or about current homes for sale, reports about the local school districts and the performance in educating today’s students, or information about the local area, that’s up to you…but we are here when you are ready. And when you are ready, simply register on our site and we will respond to you personally.
Become a Fan of The Kelly Hager Group on Facebook!
The Hager Group's Tips:
10 Ways to Go Green and Save Green
Find Great Information on St. Louis here if you are interested in:
Town and Country Homes
Creve Coeur Homes
Webster Groves Homes
Sunset Hills Homes
You have come to the right spot!
You can also find great information on
St. Charles County
Dardenne Prairie Homes
Lake St. Louis Homes
St. Charles Homes
St. Peters Homes
Foreclosures >4. Foreclosure Alternatives
There are several alternatives for a homeowner to consider when foreclosure is looming. Before proceeding, a homeowner must first choose whether or not he or she wants to keep his or her home.
If a homeowner wants to keep their home:
- Repayment plan: The homeowner establishes a payment schedule with the lender to pay the delinquent amount.
- Special forbearance plan: The homeowner requests a temporary reduction or payment suspension that will be increased after a set specific period of to repay the delinquent amount.
- Modifying the mortgage: The homeowner can refinance the debt and/or extend the term of the loan.
- HUD partial claim: If the homeowner has a loan insured by the Federal Housing Administration the lender can get a one time payment from the FHA-Insurance Fund to get the mortgage payments up to date.
- Refinance: The homeowner can negotiate a new loan with a different interest rate in order to make smaller payments.
- All options listed are subject to approval of the lender.
If a homeowner does not want to keep their home:
- Sell the house: Depending on the situation, the homeowner may be able to sell the house for more than is owed to the lender.
- Assumption: The homeowner turns over possession of the house to another person who then assumes the responsibility of the payments.
- Short sale: The lender and the homeowner come to an agreement to sell the home at a loss in order to get the homeowner out.
- Pre-foreclosure sale: The homeowner can sell the home and use the proceeds to settle the mortgage debt, even if the proceeds are less than the amount owed.
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure: The homeowner surrenders the property to the lender without further damage to his or her credit.
What is currently the most sought-after amenity in the majority of upscale homes?
Technology that "enables" a home with features such as structured integrated wiring and broadband Internet access is the current amenity of choice.
|See More Real Estate Trivia >
The Kelly Hager Group
Kelly Hager Real Estate Services
16091 Swingley Ridge, Suite 220
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Kelly Hager Group Real Estate Services is a group of realtors that is dedicated to client satisfaction. We advise and consult with our clients to make sure all of their needs are met and that they walk through the home buying and home selling process with ease. If you need help buying, selling, building, or relocating in the Saint Louis, Saint Charles, O'Fallon, Lake St. Louis, Wentzville area, please call Kelly directly at 314-580-7000.
www.thekellyhagergroup.com is brought to you by
The Kelly Hager Group
NUMBER1EXPERT in real estate for
O Fallon, Chesterfield and Wildwood, Missouri
Read The Kelly Hager Group's
Terms of Service,
Free & Without Obligation Pledge
© Homes Media Solutions™, a division of Dominion Enterprises and/or its clients.
All rights reserved. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.